Saturday, June 11, 2005

Doing nothing

I have to say I thought that I would keep up with my posting for no other reason than I like to complain to no one who really cares. I just like the feeling of having a space to complain. Yesterday was the last day of student teaching and it was upsetting. Having only one class made it easier to attach myself to my kids. Plus they had begun to behave themselves much better than they had before. I like the little buggers. They were fun.

Graduation was fun. Other than my mom, daughter and best friend, my cousin managed to come for my graduation which just made my day. I thought he had forgotten when I told him last December, but he remembered and made sure that he was here. My grandparents couldn't come because my grandmother has been sick and my grandfather was worried about taking her out for a long period of time. He is a bit overprotective when it comes to her, but I think it's sweet.

Star Wars in my biased opinion was great. I'm one of those that you could have just played the music and had someone tell me what the movie was about and I would have thought it was great. I thought it bridged the gap in all the movies, and I was satisfied. I just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith and I found it entertaining. It dragged at some points but overall it was funny. I'm one of those strange people who laugh at the most inappropriate times in movies. I thought this movie was funny. I also like watching Brad Pitt get slapped around by a strong woman ;-p.

I just got an iPod and now i'm trying to figure out how to use it. So far i'm having fun with it. It's fun. I have to figure out how to make playlists so I can have one for each of my moods. I also have to decide what songs i'm willing to put on my mini machine.

No comments: