Friday, May 06, 2005

My daughter's interest

Okay I finally managed to figure out exactly what my daughter does on her computer. Her and her friends often frequent the neopet website. Since they are getting older they are moving on to other things. This is a website that she has at deviantart.com. I know the reason why she likes it is because she's a huge fan of anime. Now I think this site also caters to adults, but from what I can tell, the posting that goes on is just between her and a few of her friends from school. This made me wonder how many of our students that have access to computers at home frequent different sites that cater to a variety of tastes. I sometimes check out fan fiction sites. But for the most part I stick with simple sites that are related to teaching.
http://sango-is-cool.deviantart.com/favourites/?type=browse&offset=96

No comments: